- The products listed come from a number of different suppliers, some local, most imported.
- Lets say you want a pH meter.
- Click on the relevant product category
- In this case, “Water ”. The pulldown menu with subcategories will appear, select “pH” and then “pH meters”.
- A page will open with a discussion of the value of pH measurement and show pictures of a number of alternative meters with prices.
- Click on the product name of an item of interest.
- A more detailed screen will open showing the features of the unit and specifications.
- In some cases, there is a Video which will show the unit in use.
- When you find a suitable unit, return to the top of screen, and click on “Add to cart”.
- That will take you to the screen for making payment.
- The first time you use the site and make payment, the system will open an account for you.
- We have been in business since 2014 and have gained and maintained an excellent reputation.
- You can contact Jack Ingle by phone on 07984 018 400 .
- Apart from your protection under the Consumer Protection Act, we offer a 30 day guarantee.
- Simply return the item/s you ordered in their original packaging within 30 days for a prompt and courteous replacement or refund, excluding shipping and handling.
- We cannot do repairs.
- Note that often items (like some pH meters) have replacement parts which we can supply.
- Similarly, the soil compaction meters have replacement tips.
Have a question?
Send your questions to email@example.com or use the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours.